Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!

Go down 
+5
Scoala CP
DK-Y2Y
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-
Kenny
Badger
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 80
Infractions :
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Infractions
Coins: 500
Infractions:
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue0/5The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Empty
PostSubject: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 12:31 am

HERE WE GO... To Start The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!
This Competion will spread out across many forums! Some including....

• Chewits Offical Forum
  • Donkeys Chillout Forums
  • The Ice Berg Forums
  • The Club Penguin Plaza
  • The Coffe Shop Forum
  • The CP Dance Club
  • Penguin Planet
  • Penguin Paradise
  • Pete993 Forums

Anyone May Enter This Competition

Here are the requirments!
Somwhere in the signature it must have this picture-

Code:
http://i34.servimg.com/u/f34/12/02/56/45/teh_ba10.png

Somewhere in the signature it must say...
Code:
Badger
I really dont care about the rest

When The Due Date Is over and all the signatures are in, i will create a bracket containing all the signtaures for people to vote for. (i will make a forum for this)

Please do not enter twice on a diffrent forum.

DUE DATE IS MARCH 29th!

You may enter any time between now and then.
You may post your signature here when you are done.

Thank You And Start Entering!

Last edited by Badger on Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Number of posts : 74
Infractions :
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-13

Infractions
Coins: 0
Infractions:
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue0/5The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 1:08 am

I can see some forums up there that have no chance pig
Back to top Go down
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-
Administrator
Administrator
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-

Male Number of posts : 1329
Your location : England
About yourself : The administrator of all you.
Favourite animal : Donkeys.
Infractions :
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Infractions
Coins: Free Pass
Infractions:
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue65/200The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:17 am

I'll have a go... later...
Back to top Go down
https://donkeyschillout.forumotion.com
DK-Y2Y
Y2K Driver
DK-Y2Y

Number of posts : 147
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-03

Infractions
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:25 am

I made one in the iceberg forums.
Back to top Go down
Scoala CP
Scoala CP the mod!
Scoala CP

Male Number of posts : 624
Your location : In there, Out there, Everywhere!
About yourself : Computer playing
Favourite animal : Parrot
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-02

Infractions
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:25 am

I can't make one...
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Infractions :

Infractions
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 7:42 am

DK-Y2Y wrote:
I made one in the iceberg forums.
But you deleted it....
Back to top Go down
Weeblerjake
Trainee Moderator
Trainee Moderator
Weeblerjake

Male Number of posts : 189
Your location : Why do you wanna know?
About yourself : I like computers, and video games, and stuff...
Favourite animal : Penguins, or Dogs
Infractions :
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-09

Infractions
Infractions:
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue1/5The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 am

Well, I'll try. Hold on...
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/web_gear/chat/go_large.php?id=21439104
Smarty
The Coolio Guy =]
Smarty

Male Number of posts : 71
Your location : Talking To YOU!
About yourself : Sports
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

Infractions
Coins: 450
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:16 am

I Submitted Mine At The Ice Berg.
Back to top Go down
http://www.smarty305.wordpress.com
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-
Administrator
Administrator
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-

Infractions :
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Right_bar_bleue

Infractions
Infractions:
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue65/200The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 4:34 am

I don't know....i might not do one.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Infractions :

Infractions
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:10 am

L-!d0Nk3Y!-l wrote:
I don't know....i might not do one.
Why not? Your representing the Donkey Chillout Forums! Where ever your name pops up in the bracket i put the initals of your forum after your name.
If you do good it may get more users to your forum. Wink
Back to top Go down
Smarty
The Coolio Guy =]
Smarty

Male Number of posts : 71
Your location : Talking To YOU!
About yourself : Sports
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-08

Infractions
Coins: 450
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:12 am

Well Said Badger! True Words. Just Give It A Try Donkey. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.smarty305.wordpress.com
Tuna Sub
Tuna Sub

Number of posts : 552
Your location : Subway! Where else?
About yourself : I likez computers, punk rock, and a good sub...
Favourite animal : Tuna fish!
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-12

Infractions
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 7:44 am

Yeah, Donkey! I bet you rock at graphics!
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Infractions :

Infractions
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:03 am

He does.
So does GIMP Smile
Back to top Go down
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-
Administrator
Administrator
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-

Infractions :

Infractions
Infractions:
PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 8:36 am

Yarrr. Look at me newest sig.
Back to top Go down
Kenny

Kenny

Infractions :

Infractions
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 12:33 pm

Looks posh...
Very stupid font Razz
Back to top Go down
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-
Administrator
Administrator
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-

Infractions :

Infractions
Infractions:
PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:10 pm

You smell.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Infractions :

Infractions
Infractions:

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 4:04 pm

Lol. Anyways You have exactly..... alot of time to do it.
Back to top Go down
Broly Ss10

Broly Ss10

Number of posts : 6
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

Infractions
Infractions:
The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Left_bar_bleue1/5The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2008 1:22 am

I did. But í'll make another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!   The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Huge, Amazing, Incredible Signature Competition!
Page 1 of 1