Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moderator Stuff

Go down 
+3
Neo12s
Broly Ss10
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-
7 posters
AuthorMessage
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-
Administrator
Administrator
-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_-

Male Number of posts : 1329
Your location : England
About yourself : The administrator of all you.
Favourite animal : Donkeys.
Infractions :
Moderator Stuff Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100Moderator Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-26

Infractions
Coins: Free Pass
Infractions:
Moderator Stuff Left_bar_bleue65/200Moderator Stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (65/200)
Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 10:13 am

Okay, this post is going to be long but I suggest you read it as it will help you become staff...

Okay, first, read the rules, there may be a few things you didn't know there. Seriously. I mean, new users who haven't read the rules might not think that you could swear and they may report a user for swearing. These people don't get to be mods. You won't just become a moderator, either, you will be asked. This could be PM, PM on another forum, or MSN. If you do wish to be a moderator, don't ask. If you do, say goodbye to your chances, and say hello to an infraction. Asking questions about being a moderator is fine. Asking to be a moderator isn't. Saying why you should be a moderator is fine. Saying why we have to make you a moderator isn't. Please respect that. There isn't a limited amount of moderators, we're always looking. Always. However, when we may be more low than usual we may hold applications where you can say why you should be a moderator and it will be listened to. Please don't say we have too many members of staff, as we don't. We can't. There is no right amount, they make the forums more protected. If everyone deserves it, everyone will. Before becoming a moderator, you will go into training. This is basiclly a test and can last for any amount of time. If you don't suceed in the test, you don't get to be a full moderator. When you're a full moderator, you have the ability to ban people. Training moderators still have the other priviliges. Please do not PM staff asking to give infractions, or ask them to check your reports. As soon as we get a report we will view it. There is no need for you to tell us to read it. Doing this will only annoy us, hence: Report & ignore. If you think a moderator isn't doing his job, or doesn't deserve to be one, don't flame him. Doing this will only give you an infraction and we won't deal with him. Instead, PM an administrator saying why he isn't doing his job. Of course, after becoming a full moderator, the next stage is administrator. And, these don't come too often. As the forums are owned by Donkey, he will always be the head administrator. He will choose new admins. However, other administrators can choose new moderators and if Donkey doesn't feel it is appropriate he will see by watching their performance through training. Although becoming a moderator isn't easy, it's a great accomplishment and good luck to you all! We hope to see you staff soon.

Donkey.
Back to top Go down
https://donkeyschillout.forumotion.com
Broly Ss10

Broly Ss10

Number of posts : 6
Infractions :
Moderator Stuff Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Moderator Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-24

Infractions
Coins: 0
Infractions:
Moderator Stuff Left_bar_bleue1/5Moderator Stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Yes, I will not ask to be a moderator. I would rightfully earn it by myself.
Back to top Go down
Neo12s

Neo12s

Male Number of posts : 48
Your location : Somewhere on earth
Favourite animal : Rock
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-13

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:46 am

Okay, I understand...
But you made me read through all of that! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
lafftar

Number of posts : 17
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 12:01 pm

Okay but that was pretty long emphasis
Back to top Go down
Goalkick12

Goalkick12

Number of posts : 4
Your location : Georgia, USA
About yourself : I like to play Basketball, Football, Soccer, and some online games.
Favourite animal : A Pug :D
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:54 am

Yeah, don't ask to be a moderator that is juts common sense.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goalkick12.wordpress.com
Badger

Badger

Number of posts : 80
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-10

Infractions
Coins: 500
Infractions:
Moderator Stuff Left_bar_bleue0/5Moderator Stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Yes, i am determined to become one! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lafftar

Number of posts : 17
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-07-14

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:05 pm

yeah and you're just looking for a reason to spam.
Back to top Go down
Broly Ss10

Broly Ss10

Number of posts : 6
Infractions :

Registration date : 2008-02-24

Infractions
Coins: 0
Infractions:
Moderator Stuff Left_bar_bleue1/5Moderator Stuff Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 4:08 pm

Badger wrote:

Spammer. I didn't know you spammed, I remember it!
Back to top Go down
donkeyisaf*cker

Number of posts : 3
Infractions :
Moderator Stuff Left_bar_bleue3 / 1003 / 100Moderator Stuff Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-10

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Hi   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:30 pm

lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
donkeyisaf*cker

Infractions :

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi My name is omg   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:36 pm

-_-({[d0Nk3Y]})-_- wrote:
Okay, this post is going to be long but I suggest you read it as it will help you become staff...

Okay, first, read the rules, there may be a few things you didn't know there. Seriously. I mean, new users who haven't read the rules might not think that you could swear and they may report a user for swearing. These people don't get to be mods. You won't just become a moderator, either, you will be asked. This could be PM, PM on another forum, or MSN. If you do wish to be a moderator, don't ask. If you do, say goodbye to your chances, and say hello to an infraction. Asking questions about being a moderator is fine. Asking to be a moderator isn't. Saying why you should be a moderator is fine. Saying why we have to make you a moderator isn't. Please respect that. There isn't a limited amount of moderators, we're always looking. Always. However, when we may be more low than usual we may hold applications where you can say why you should be a moderator and it will be listened to. Please don't say we have too many members of staff, as we don't. We can't. There is no right amount, they make the forums more protected. If everyone deserves it, everyone will. Before becoming a moderator, you will go into training. This is basiclly a test and can last for any amount of time. If you don't suceed in the test, you don't get to be a full moderator. When you're a full moderator, you have the ability to ban people. Training moderators still have the other priviliges. Please do not PM staff asking to give infractions, or ask them to check your reports. As soon as we get a report we will view it. There is no need for you to tell us to read it. Doing this will only annoy us, hence: Report & ignore. If you think a moderator isn't doing his job, or doesn't deserve to be one, don't flame him. Doing this will only give you an infraction and we won't deal with him. Instead, PM an administrator saying why he isn't doing his job. Of course, after becoming a full moderator, the next stage is administrator. And, these don't come too often. As the forums are owned by Donkey, he will always be the head administrator. He will choose new admins. However, other administrators can choose new moderators and if Donkey doesn't feel it is appropriate he will see by watching their performance through training. Although becoming a moderator isn't easy, it's a great accomplishment and good luck to you all! We hope to see you staff soon.

Donkey.
Back to top Go down
donkeyisaf*cker

Infractions :

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi my name is omg   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Badger wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moderator Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Stuff   Moderator Stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moderator Stuff
Page 1 of 1